Treatment of Malaria in Tropical Areas
Malaria is an infection of the blood that causes chills and high fever. Usually Malaria is spread mosquitoes and it is common in Tropic regions.
Symptoms of Malaria
1. Chills and Headaches
2. Chills and fever
3. Sweating and body temperature fluctuates
1. If you suspect Malaria or have repeated fever, get blood test and seek treatment immediately.
2. If the malaria is severe begins to have fits or other signs of meningitis, it may cause cerebral malaria. Inject malaria medicine at once.
Traditional Treatment ( for 12 years old or above)
1. Boil Water
2. Add pawpaw leaves in the hot water in a bucket
3. Patient sits near the bucket
4. Cover the patient and the bucket of hot water with a thick blanket.
5. While covered, the patient stirs the hot water with a stick for 10 - 15 minutes.
Check out for all the latest Health Tips on this page. Follow us on social media as well.
...Your Health is your Life!....
Healths News and Tips in Your Email: Subscribe Now