3. Exercise Regularly -
Being physically active is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Scientific evidence clearly links regular physical activity to a wide range of physical and mental health benefits. There are so many ways to be active, and they can all help to improve your mental and physical health. Taking part in physical activities can be a great way to meet people, offer us the chance to take time out for ourselves, improve your feelings of self-worth and give you confidence. Take charge of your health and get moving!!!
People who enjoy regular physical activity tend to:
- Live longer
- Be less likely to have a heart attack or stroke- Have reduced risk of developing diabetes and some cancers
- Feel more energetic
- Manage their weight better (which in turn reduces your risk of other diseases)
- Have a healthier cholesterol level
- Have lower blood pressure
- Have stronger bones and muscles
- Improved sleep
4. Up your Daily Water Intake –
The human body can last weeks without food, but only days without water. Water forms the basis of blood, digestive juices, urine, perspiration and is contained in lean muscle, fat, and bones. As the body can’t store water, we need fresh supplies every day to make up for losses from the lungs, skin, urine and faeces. The amount we need depends on our body size, metabolism, the weather, the food we eat as well as our activity levels.
Ten reasons to drink more water:
- Water is essential to the human body’s survival.
- Water also helps to maintain a healthy body weight by increasing your metabolism and regulating the appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels.
- Drinking water can lower your risk of certain types of cancers.
- Reduces joint and or back pain by keeping cartilage soft and hydrated.
- Aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Flushes out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
- Naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy glowing appearance.
We will be posting more useful information over the next few days so please check back soon.
PNG Health News
This websites provides all the latest Health News , insurance, health tips, health a nd scholarships in Papua New Guinea